Add a splash of colour to your kitchen with Ninja Foodi ZEROSTICK Vivid Cookware, built to last from forged aluminium with a Deep Red finish.
You need to have confidence in your non-stick cookware. That’s why we’ve developed Ninja ZEROSTICK – zero chip, flake or peel!
Exclusive to Ninja, ZEROSTICK combines plasma ceramic bonding with a unique non-stick coating – meaning every pan stays flake and peel free. Precision engineered at 17,000°C, plasma ceramic particles are fused to the surface of the pan, creating a robust textured surface that interlocks with our non-stick coating to form a superior bond. Whereas other pans can rapidly lose their non-stick, Ninja ZEROSTICK Cookware is durable and long lasting.
They’re safe to wash in the dishwasher, scratch resistant, safe to use with metal utensils and designed to withstand high-heat cooking. Suitable for all hob types, including induction, gas, electric and ceramic.
Looking for a healthy way to cook? Simply sear and caramelise ingredients using little to no oil, then watch your creations easily slide off the pan to the plate.
Even heating and no hot spots ensure perfectly cooked results. Start your creation on the hob, finish to perfection in the oven – every pan is oven safe to 200°C, with cool-touch silicone handles for a comfortable grip which stays cool on the hob. PFOA, lead and cadmium free.
This exclusive bundle includes 7 incredible pans, perfect for updating your cookware collection or getting started in a new home.
- 3-Piece Saucepan Set (16cm, 18cm & 20cm Saucepans) – Easily cook everything from homemade sauces, soups and chilli to delicious pasta and rice dishes, golden caramel and indulgent desserts. Includes high-quality heat tempered glass lids with steam vents.
- 24cm & 30cm Frying Pans – Perfect for cooking crispy bacon, sizzling steaks, golden pancakes and eggs
- 16cm Milk Pan – Gently simmer sauces, warm drinks and more
- 26cm Sauté Pan – Easily cook sauté potatoes and tender vegetables, poach chicken or fish in a tasty sauce, sear your favourite steak and create fluffy frittatas, finished to perfection in the oven.
Do you use an induction hob? Did you know the size of your pan can affect cooking performance? Always make sure you choose pans that are the same size as your hob ring, as induction technology only works effectively if the base of the cookware matches the size of the ring on the hob. If your pan is smaller than the hob ring, it may not be recognised.
Ninja Foodi ZEROSTICK Cookware is exclusively developed to deliver incredible durability and a 5-star product experience. Your product is covered by our ZEROSTICK 10 Year Replacement Guarantee – including the non-stick coating.*
Want to complete your Ninja kitchen? Ninja Foodi ZEROSTICK frying pans, saucepans, stock pots and sauté pans are available in a range of sizes to suit any cook and every kitchen.
*Upon registration with Ninja. When used as directed in the use and care guide.
- Metal Utensil Safe
- Hob Suitability
- Gas, Electric, Electric Coil, Halogen, Induction, Ceramic
- Hard anodised aluminium
- PFOA, Lead and Cadmium Free
- Oven and Grill Safe
- Yes - Oven safe up to 200°C
- Handle Type
- Cool touch silicone handle
- Steam Vent
- Yes - on the Sauté and Sauce Pan Lids
- Dishwasher Safe
- 10 Years
In The Box
- 16cm, 18cm & 20cm saucepans (with glass lids)
- 24cm & 30cm Frying Pans
- 16cm Milk Pan
- 26cm Sauté Pan (with glass lid)