You need to have confidence in your non-stick cookware. That’s why we have developed Ninja Foodi ZEROSTICK Cookware – built to last from forged aluminium with a hard-anodised exterior.
Introducing Ninja ZEROSTICK – zero chip, flake or peel!
Exclusive to Ninja, ZEROSTICK combines plasma ceramic bonding with a unique non-stick coating – meaning every pan stays flake and peel free. Precision engineered at 17,000°C, plasma ceramic particles are fused to the surface of the pan, creating a robust textured surface that interlocks with our non-stick coating to form a superior bond. Whereas other pans can rapidly lose their non-stick, Ninja ZEROSTICK Cookware is durable and long lasting.
They’re safe to wash in the dishwasher, scratch resistant, safe to use with metal utensils and designed to withstand high-heat cooking. Suitable for all hob types, including induction, gas, electric and ceramic.
Looking for a healthy way to cook? With superior food release, simply sear and caramelise ingredients using little to no oil, then watch your creations easily slide off the pan to the plate.
Even heating and no hot spots ensure perfectly cooked results. Every pan is oven safe to 260°C, with cast stainless-steel handles – start your creation on the hob, finish to perfection in the oven. PFOA, lead and cadmium free.
This bundle includes 7 incredible pans, perfect for updating your cookware collection or getting started in a new home.
- 3-Piece Saucepan Set (16cm, 18cm & 20cm Saucepans) – Easily cook everything from homemade sauces, soups and chilli to delicious pasta and rice dishes, golden caramel and indulgent desserts. Includes high-quality heat tempered glass lids with steam vents.
- 20cm Frying Pan – Easily sear, caramelise and pan-fry your favourite dishes to perfection
- 20cm & 24cm Frying Pan – Perfect for cooking crispy bacon, sizzling steaks, golden pancakes and eggs
- 26cm Sauté Pan – Perfect for stir-frying, flash-frying and searing your favourite vegetables, meat and fish, rice, noodles and more. Includes a high-quality heat tempered glass lid with a steam vent.
- 16cm Milk Pan - Ideal for gently simmering sauces, warm drinks and more.
Do you use an induction hob? Did you know the size of your pan can affect cooking performance? Always make sure you choose pans that are the same size as your hob ring, as induction technology only works effectively if the base of the cookware matches the size of the ring on the hob. If your pan is smaller than the hob ring, it may not be recognised.
Ninja Foodi ZEROSTICK Cookware is exclusively developed to deliver incredible durability and a 5-star product experience. Your product is covered by our ZEROSTICK 10 Year Replacement Guarantee – including the non-stick coating*.
Want to complete your Ninja kitchen? Ninja Foodi ZEROSTICK frying pans, saucepans, stock pots and sauté pans are available in a range of sizes to suit any cook and every kitchen.
*Upon registration with Ninja. When used as directed in the use and care guide.
- Metal Utensil Safe
- Hob Suitability
- All hob types - Induction, Gas, Electric, Ceramic
- Hard-Anodised Aluminium
- Zerostick Non-Stick Coating - PFOA, lead and cadmium free
- Oven and Grill Safe
- Up to 260°C
- Handle Type
- Cast Stainless Steel Riveted Handles
- Steam Vent
- Yes - on the Sauté and Sauce Pan Lids
- Dishwasher Safe
- 10 Years
In The Box
- 16cm, 18cm & 20cm saucepans (with glass lids)
- 20cm & 24cm frying pans
- 26cm Sauté Pan (with glass lid)
- 16cm milk pan